Fusion Digital lets you choose from indoor and outdoor, wired and wireless, digital signage options that feature:
- Exceptional clarity and high resolution;
- Wide viewing angles;
- A variety of display sizes;
- LED and LCD options;
- Split-screen formats that allow you to display full-color video, scrolling messages, and live television feeds at the same time; and
- Rich, multimedia audio and video content, including streaming internet video and cable television news, events, and weather information.
Our project managers will work hand-in-hand with your team from start to finish. We’ll design, build, and install a custom, end-to-end solution that’ll meet your needs and exceed your expectations — without breaking the bank. We’ll even help you develop content and identify and secure content opportunities with vendors and advertisers. And when your project is complete, you’ll have ongoing support from our dedicated customer service team.
Here’s how we can help you:
- Engineered for industries where the continuous monitoring of critical data or security systems is essential, such as police and fire, utility and telecommunication, government, and business. Present data on one screen or on a multi-screen array and view data and events simultaneously from multiple points throughout the system. All of our command center solutions are backed by our exceptional reliability guarantee, so you’ll never need to worry about downtime with critical data and security systems.
Emergency Digital Signs:
- Enhanced by digital signage, our emergency alert systems will help you convey accurate emergency information quickly, easily, and in a way that will grab attention. We’ll work with you to design the system to meet your specifications.
Business Digital Signs:
- Market at the speed of business and capture attention using rich, multimedia content. Point-of-sale solutions will multiply your opportunities to engage your customers. Messages can easily change in real time, enhancing your ability to react to your competition and highlight short-term promotions. Keep your employees informed by displaying important information in common areas.
Education Digital Signs:
- Our purpose-built digital signage solutions for K-12 schools and districts, colleges, and universities create effective, engaging central communication systems for students, staff, and parents. In higher education institutions, digital signage systems can be segmented in a way that enables various departments to target messages to specific screens within the system.
Healthcare Digital Signs:
- Digital signage solutions designed for use in hospitals, physician offices, and other health care facilities can help coordinate employee communication, assist patients and families navigate large campuses, convey important emergency or educational information, promote services, and decrease dissatisfaction with wait times.
Interested? Call us at (585) 310-7924 or email Alyse Ferranti at email@example.com
Clients using our dynamic digital displays include:
Request a quote
or contact us for
Pace has been with Fusion for IT services now for over fifteen years. They keep us on the leading edge of technology and keep our business running smoothly. The level of personal service we receive is second to none.
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
We are very pleased with the venue wide video system which Fusion installed three years ago in the Gene Polisseni Center. The system adds another layer to the excitement of our fans throughout the venue.
From the planning and design, to the installation and trainings, the team at Fusion Digital were very courteous, professional, dedicated, and knowledgeable. They continue with these characteristics as they make additions and alterations to our system as we need. I highly recommend Fusion Digital to those looking for a reliable digital signage company!"
Luke M. Mekker
Executive Director of University Arenas
Rochester Institute of Technology
I have been working with Phil and his expert team since 1998 in opportunities at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Christopher Newport University (CNU) and an undisclosed within New York State. As a senior IT executive, I have depended and continue to count on them for a variety of technical, audio visual and high-tech projects. In every case Phil and his team have been ready in a moment’s notice to respond to my location, quickly assess broad requirements and deliver solutions that have always exceeded expectations and aligned well within our defined budget. His ability to deliver, follow up and focus on long term collaboration is stellar. From small technical applications to multi-million dollar highly technical implementations, this company by far is positioned to offer superior, fully scalable results larger companies can’t come close to delivering.
300 Main Street Suite 4-104
East Rochester, NY 14445
(585) 218-7390 tel
(585) 218-7394 fax